Flexible, extensible web CMS framework built on Tornado and Peewee, compatible with Python 3.4 and above. Using PostgreSQL with JSON extension as the database(postgresql-server >9.4).
pypi: The kernel of this CMS has been submit to pypi. https://pypi.python.org/pypi/torcms . Could be installed via:
pip3 install torcms
- Build on Tornado, only with Web features, which made it is simple to use.
- Markdown editor, make your HTML clean and clear.
- Carefull desinged model for conents. Post, Info, Page, Wiki as default.
- User roles for editing.
- Full text search with Whoosh.
- PostgreSQL 9.4 above, with JSONB, which makes the framework extensible.
- Using XLXS, could be parsed by
openpyxl, to define the schema of the database.
- Access database via Peewee.
- SASS sub-project for Style.
- Last version of Jquery. And, Bootstrap as the default CSS framework.
- http://drr.ikcest.org (Disaster Risk Reduction Knowledge Service of UNESCO)
- http://eng.wdc.cn (World data center for Renewable Resources and Environment)
- http://www.wds-china.org/ (ICSU-WDS, World Data System China)
- http://www.osgeo.cn (OSGeo China Chapter)